August 19, 2012

Giving Back

It's been one year since I took my first Flying Lesson and I don't mean in a plane. This was an online 
e-course geared to make your creative business fly, taught by artist, author and possibilitarian, 

I took this class because I wanted to make my dreams come true and if anybody could show me how, I knew Kelly Rae could. I not only learned how to start my creative business but I also became part of a loving community of supportive artists who still continue to encourage long after the course has finished. Now, it's a year later and we're celebrating our successes in a special way. We've decided to show our gratitude by offering a draw for some free seats in Kelly's final class! 
I know, final, that's so, final. 

 Click on the Giving Flight badge to enter your name in a draw for a chance to buckle up and fly with Kelly Rae Roberts

And don't forget to check out more terrific resources on 
this great new website by fellow fliers Lori and Ursula. 

Thanks to Flying Lessons and the wonderful people I've met because of it,
 my little business, Rare Rabbits Designs is continually evolving! Here are some of the things happening now. Bunnies, books, photography and illustrations. 
Sharing is fun!
My first children's novel, Tale of the Black Mamba with cover art by me and published by my own publishing house, Rare Rabbits Press
Practicing photography at Crescent Beach. 
New Halloween illustration called, Esmeralda and the Spooky Boo.
Pencil crayon work in progress of Esmeralda and the Spooky Boo. I'm gettin' there!

Please take a peek at some fascinating blogs by my fellow fliers on our 
Fly Tribe Blog Hop!